Business Development Manager
Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, June 14 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Marketing company products and services to achieve business and sales growth
• Pitching to potential clients, sending quotation proposals and closing the business orders
• Keeping track of competitor activities and update the company about market intelligence
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
• Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company
• Maintain rapport and network with potential clients to achieve the desired business
• Prospecting and cold calling on daily basis for new business leads
• Hunting corporate clients across various industry segments ranging from Insurance, Banks, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Hot & cold beverages, Hospitality etc.
• Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the market.
• Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of product application, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participate in trade shows and exhibitions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in sales & marketing or a related field
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Corporate Sales
• Experience in sales and marketing promotional giveaways and merchandise will be an added advantage.
• Consistent & proven track record in new business development, client acquisition and retention.
• Go getter with excellent client networking skills and impeccable knack to generate sales and business inquiries
• Good written and verbal communication as well as presentation qualities and well versed with Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.