Business Development Manager
Jobs at:Power Financial Wellness
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Director, Business Development, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for lead generation, prospect management, customer acquisition and customer retention.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the overall Sales and Customer Support of the business.
• Ensure there is a clear process and execution of lead management and pipeline opportunities.
• Participate actively in Lead generation, Demos, Follow ups
• Set Targets and KPIs for the Sales teams
• Align support channels for interfacing with customers and companies and ensure digitized tools are in place to manage queries and drive sales.
• Execute and prioritize closing deals
• Establish a pipeline of potential partner companies and financial service providers to approach
• Be involved in determining the pricing and proposition to each partner
• Oversee the sales agents and relationship management team – in person and telesales.
• Work in tandem with marketing to ensure campaigns, social media, and PR are helping to build the acquisition funnel for Power for B2B2C and B2C
• Actively engage in sharing product feedback with Tech team and management
• Participates actively in App and overall platform testing
• Participates in Roadmap discussions with the Head of Platform, Head of Product and rest of the management team.
Knowledge and skills required
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field
• At least 7+ years’ experience in sales and business development
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Power Financial Wellness on powerfinancialwellness.bamboohr.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.