Business Development Officer
Jobs at:RiverCross Trackling Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the company
• RiverCross Trackling LimitedRiverCros is a vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions provider. We have a dedicated team of highly skilled software engineers, combining over 20 years of international software engineering experience in the field of remote asset management and monitoring.We are among the largest local providers of these services in East Africa with over 10,000+ assets currently being actively monitored on our system! As a technology based company, we have developed our own exclusive software, Bluetrax which has superior features that enables us to come up with tailor made solutions.Our system combines a user friendly software with globally tested asset monitoring units that use Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and an array of local and global communication channels, to provide effective Advanced Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions. At RiverCross, we pride ourselves in innovation, cutting edge technology, exceptional technical support capability and the ability to customize our solutions to meet the needs of our customer
• The job holder will be responsible for delivering excellent business performance through aggressive sales of the company's new and existing products within the assigned region.
• A bachelors degree in any business related field.
• 1-2 years sales experience in a fast paced industry .
• Strong communication skills and ability to be a team player
• Negotiation and persuasion skills
• Proposal and management report writing skills
• Market knowledge and territory management skills
• Excellent MS office suite skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.