Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
Reporting to the Group Director- Marketing, Communications & Citizenship, the purpose of this role is to facilitate successful execution of the department’s projects and operations. This role will ensure activities succeed by working with the MCC team through Operations and Gate Process. This will enable manage operations and projects end to end from brief, planning, execution and after action review. The ideal candidate will have leadership, project
management, teamwork, problem-solving, administrative and technical skills The role is directly accountable to deliver the following:
• Gate Process Management: Establish and implement the Four Stage Gate Process for all MCC projects from Brief/Memo, Production, Implementation and Evaluation. Ensure the Gate
• Keepers are well briefed on projects and approval requirements.
• Routine Management: Organize weekly Decision Point Meetings, contact attendees and note anyone who can't attend. Send out relevant information before the meeting and minute details and actions of the Decision Point meetings.
• Project Data Base Management: File all project documents in a database and make sure that they are accurate and accepted by the project owners. Monitor the schedule and deadlines for each task. Check every day to make sure deadlines are still possible. Ensure projects are aligned to strategy and approved plans.
• Project Owner Relationship: Ongoing connects with Project Owners to unlock potential barriers to project success, timely delivery and track approval stages. Liaise with department
• Business Managers and Administrative Assistants to secure activity timings for on-going MCC projects.
Ideal Job Specifications
• Must be able to do multiple things. Agile and adaptable to change and effective problemsolver.
• Negotiation skills to bring everyone in line with strategic project goals and time management and planning abilities to deliver projects in time
• Team management skills include the ability to instruct, call out delays in deadlines, and handle conflicts while keeping project owners motivated to deliver projects within target timelines.
• Must have experience and ability to identify what could go wrong and implement a risk mitigated strategy to avoid risks in projects.
Desired Work Experience:
• +5 years’ relevant experience – Managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Scrum and Agile methodology experiences an added advantage
• An excellent planner and organizer with expert proficiency in Project Management skills
Closing on: Jan 28, 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.