CECM Department of Finance, Economic Planning and County Development
Jobs at:Laikipia County Government
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A County Executive Committee Member shall:-
• Implement county legislation;
• Implement, within the county, national legislation to the extent that the legislation so requires;
• Manage and coordinate the functions of the county administration and its
• departments; and Perform any other functions conferred on it by this Constitution or national legislation
• A county executive committee may prepare proposed legislation for consideration by the county assembly
• The county executive committee shall provide the county assembly with full and regular reports on matters relating to the county
• Supervise the administration and delivery of services in the county and all decentralized units and agencies in the county
• Carry out any function incidental to any of the assigned functions.
The applicants will be required to possess the following: -
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Be a holder of at least a first degree from a recognized University in Kenya; (Master’s degree will be added advantage)
• Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
• Has knowledge and experience and a distinguished career of not less than five (5) years in the field relevant to the portfolio of the department to which the person is being appointed.
• Understand the diversity, challenges and opportunities in the county
• Have the ability to work in a multi ethnic and multicultural environment with respect for diversity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
NB: Terms of Service: on contract as provided for in the County Government’s Act. Remuneration is per Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
HOW TO APPLY
The application, cover letter indicating the position applied for, copies of academic, professional and testimonial certificates, CV should be submitted as a combined PDF document to e-mail address email@example.com on or before Friday 23rd September, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.