CX Team Credit Manager
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Credit Risk & Collections team at d.light is responsible for ensuring that customers’ repayment levels are kept within targeted thresholds across its entire PAYGO product range in each Country of Operations (OpCo). They are responsible for understanding customers’ loan repayment trends, leveraging data analysis to improve the Quality of Sales, Collections performance, training all customer-facing teams around credit best-practices, increasing operational efficiency and ultimately ensuring that d.light hits its Customer Collections targets.
The role of the CX Team Credit Manager is to support the CX Teams in achieving their Collections targets. They will be responsible for the design, planning, management and implementation of key Credit related initiatives for the CX Teams in each of d.light’s OpCos. The role reports to the Group Director of Credit Risk & Collections.
• Support the OpCo Call Centre Teams in the development & implementation of their Collection Strategies and Escalation Matrices that focus on achieving their Credit Risk & Collections targets.
• Understand, manage, train & ultimately ensure that d.light gets the most from the wide range of technical solutions and IT platforms that are in use by the CX Team.
• Manage the project management process for the roll out of key Credit initiatives to improve customer experience, customer education, customer communications & collection campaigns that drive towards agreed success metrics & KPIs.
• In coordination with Training managers, draft and deliver training plans, call scripts, customer handling procedures and other targeted materials that support the execution of the CX Credit Risk & Collections strategy. These trainings may happen in-person, in the field or virtually and can include key stakeholders of all levels.
• In coordination with Technology & IT, ensure that d.light Call Centers have the systems & tools to operate according to industry best-practices for Cash Collections and Customer Retention. This includes developing required reports, dashboards, procedures and optimising the IT tool settings for the d.light Collection strategy
• Collaborate with relevant teams to build out a holistic customer communication strategy is implemented most effectively across the different CX Tools to maximise on Customer Collections.
• Contribute to the company’s high-level CX strategy development for ensuring a successful future of Call Centre Collections activities in each OpCo.
• Share learning and best practices and drive implementation in all Vertically Integrated markets; Upskilling & training of Sales Team managers to enable their achievement
• Prepare regular updates on projects for the Exco and other relevant stakeholders
• Strong experience within the PAYGO industry and knowledge in Credit management for Call Center operations.
• Deep understanding of best-in-class call centre tools and technical platforms: Flytxt, CollectSmart, Ameyo, RoboCall software is preferable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in managing cross-functional team members to deliver complex projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• Autonomy, capacity to achieve results with little supervision.
• Ability for critical thinking, creativity and initiative to take decisions on-the-spot.
• Openness to travel; both within Kenya & across the d.light OpCos.
• Fluency in English
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click Here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.