Call Center Representative/ Agent
Deadline of this Job:
25 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
mPharma Kenya (Haltons Pharmacy) is looking for a call center agent with a background in healthcare management and pharmacy studies. The call center agent will be the face of our B2C business and responsible for helping customers use and maneuver our service. The B2C Business is a new business unit in mPharma which focuses on creating innovative financing schemes for out-of-pocket paying patients with the aim of improving access to chronic or long-term fixed duration treatments. We plan to expand across the markets in which mPharma operates and will soon be launching in new areas.
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; verifying information
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions and providing information
• Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
• Keep a shared log of functional/process improvements/issues for iterative purposes
• Following call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database
• Update job knowledge by studying new products and following industry best practice
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Our Ideal Candidate
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
• A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
• Experience working in a pharma/healthcare environment
• A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables.
• Bsc Administration, Biological Science or any related program.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.