Call Centre Agent
Jobs at:Caritas MFB
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 21 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Caritas Microfinance Bank is a licensed microfinance bank regulated by Central Bank of Kenya. Caritas MFB offers a full range of innovative and customized financial services with a special focus on the unbanked and underbanked. Its headquarters are located in the Nairobi CBD. Caritas MFB was formed to provide affordable, innovative and customized financia...
To provide excellent customer service on both inbound and outbound calls
1. Promptly resolving customers enquiries at the first instance by using the bank’s systems and escalating to the relevant teams when need arises.
2. Keep a comprehensive record of all engagements in the call center data bank.
3. Cross-selling and marketing the Bank’s products and services
4. Run cold call scripts as part of building bank brand awareness.
5. Identify customer needs, clarify information, and provide timely solutions.
6. Ensure customer service quality and utmost customer satisfaction to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
7. Regularly updating oneself on matters bank products, call center systems and bank brand
8. Keeping customers updated on bank procedures and systems, process flows, customer requirements and any other relevant information on the bank.
9. Reporting and giving feedback to operation management on levels of customer satisfaction and recurrent issues.
10. Provide necessary support to all arms of the bank.
11. Ensure utmost compliance to the Bank’s policies and Procedures.
12. Any other duties assigned by the Operation management.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Degree in a Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
2. Professional banking qualifications will be added advantage
3. 1 Year work experience in a bank
4. Experience in customer service, retail banking and/or financial institution.
5. Computer literacy and Switchboard management skills
6. Product and segment knowledge and mastery
7. Excellent written and oral communication
8. Active listening and interpersonal skills.
9. Patient and empathetic attitude.
10. Adaptability and flexibility.
11. Negotiation and marketing skills.
12. Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision.
13. Attention to detail
14. Possess administrative skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
15. Strong organization, and negotiation skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying. Closing date for application will be on 21st April 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.