Carbon Financial Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
10 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain financial models for project financing related to carbon offset credit projects.
• Identify and track trends in carbon markets including pricing, policy changes, and other relevant developments.
• Develop and maintain carbon project analyses including KPIs and benchmarking tools.
• Identify and track potential project opportunities, including initial communications with potential investors.
• Prepare materials for proposals and/or reporting related to carbon projects and analyses conclusions
• Creating budgets/forecasts for carbon projects and assessing performance against them.
Skills and Experience
• Clear verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
• Strong ability to manage projects and timelines.
• Advanced MS Excel skills as it relates to financial modeling.
• Strong technology and analytical skills
• Relevant Diploma or bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ work experience in financial modeling and analysis role
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to BURN on www.linkedin.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.