Jobs at:City Eye Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
03 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Cashier shall be tasked with receiving payments from clients and compiling and reporting on the revenue collected at the unit.
• Receiving, recording, and issuing receipts for payments received from patients.
• Recording and issuing of clearance forms to patients.
• Daily reconciliation of ETR receipts with actual sales.
• Preparation, reconciliation, filing and sharing the daily, weekly, and monthly revenue report for the branch.
• Completion and reconciliation of credit sales, timely and accurate processing of claim forms
• Any other responsibility that may be given by the Line Manager or any other person placed in authority overthem.
Knowledge and Experience Required
• CPA part III
• Two years’ experience in a similar role.
• Must be available to on- board immediately.
Key Skills and Competencies Required
• Good leadership, Interpersonal communication, and Customer Care Skills.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrated ability to uphold and align oneself with the core values of city eye hospital.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates to make their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being “Customer Care Representative” – CEH/HR/REC/006/2023’’. These should reach us on or before 03rd March 2023.
The application must include;
An up-to-date CV, not more than 4 pages long, with the current and expected remuneration indicated in the CV.
A one-page document in PDF format explaining how their personality aligns to the core values of City Eye Hospital.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.