Jobs at:Peoplelink Consultants Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cashier (Kshs60,000 Per Month)
Our client dealing with computers and digital solutions is seeking to employ a CASHIER who will be reporting to the chief operations officer and manager in the sales and marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in creating the invoices as the Sales Representative has completed the sales process;
• Capture the correct information for all the client in the system;
• Ensure the proper item is delivered as per the serial number mentioned on the item;
• Receive the cash, card payment, mpesa confirm the payment has been received as per the amount on the invoice;
• Ensure to keep the payment received safely in the cash till;
• Ensure to create an ETR for all the invoices being done and the original given to the client once the sale is complete;
• Daily submission of invoices v/s banking to Head Office;
• Banking of all cash / cheques within 24 hours of the date of receipt;
• Prepare daily reconciliation of ETR v/s Invoices for the shop;
• Ensure to send all the invoices with deposit slip and proper record of the invoices, mode of payment and amount mentioned necessary for posting to the head office;
• Remove security devices and package the product neatly in bag;
• Collect methods of payment and dispense change;
• Handle and resolve customers’ complaints;
• Process payments in terms of cash, cheque and credit cards;
• Verify the validity of paper money and credit cards;
• Tally cash with receipts at the end of the shift;
• Respond to Client Mails forwarded by the COO;
• Conduct random stock take to ensure all the items are as per the stock in Hansa;
• Serve the walk-in customers by responding to their queries;
• Achieve the monthly sales target;
• Prepare the stock order for the shop on a weekly basis and share it with the Warehouse Supervisor;
• Ensure the shop is kept clean at all times;
• Perform any other relevant duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
• Preferably a Diploma or an Undergraduate Degree in Finance.
• Experience of at least 1 year in a similar position.
• Should have a presentable personality.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure
Persons of Asian origin are encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.