Chairperson, Nairobi International Financial
Jobs at:Judicial Service Commission
Deadline of this Job:
24 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: V/No. 37/2022
For appointment to the position of Chairperson of the Tribunal, an applicant
• must be in possession of the qualifications provided under section 35 & 36 of the Nairobi International Financial Centre Act, 2017.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
• Ten (10) years’ experience in adjudicating financial services and regulatory disputes;
• Membership of a relevant professional body in good standing;
• Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on leadership and integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by: -Filling an Online Application for Employment Form available at the JSC jobs
portal: www.jsc.go.ke/careers . Applicants should upload soft copies of the following documents to the online application-
• A letter of application;
• A detailed and updated curriculum vitae, to include background information such as past employment record (if any).
• Five (5) samples of any professional writings, including but not limited to judgments, advocacy submissions in courts, scholarly writings or any legal publications that the applicant has authored.
• Names of three (3) referees; two (2) professional referee and one (1) character reference;
• Copies of National Identity Card (I.D), Passport or any other relevant identifiable legal documents;
• Copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and academic transcripts;
• Applicant’s one (1) recent coloured passport size photographs
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews
Successful candidates will be required to submit valid copies of clearance certificates from the following bodies on Appointment: -
Kenya Revenue Authority
Higher Education Loans Board
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
A recognized Credit Reference Bureau; and
Clearance from relevant professional body.
Applicants MUST take note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application and the same will be verified by relevant bodies.
The application must reach the Commission NOT LATER THAN 24TH NOVEMBER 2022.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Interested and qualified? Go to Judicial Service Commission on www.jsc.go.ke to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.