Chemistry Teacher (Junior Secondary School)
Jobs at:Wisen HR Services
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, June 22 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Chemistry and education, with the ability to effectively teach and engage students in the subject. The Chemistry Teacher will be responsible for delivering high-quality instruction, preparing lesson plans, assessing student performance, and fostering a positive learning environment. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a passion for teaching, and the ability to inspire students to excel in Chemistry.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging Chemistry lessons to students in accordance with the curriculum guidelines.
• Create a positive and supportive learning environment that encourages active participation and promotes academic growth.
• Utilize various teaching strategies and techniques to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
• Assess and evaluate student performance through assignments, tests, and examinations.
• Provide timely feedback to students and parents regarding their progress and areas of improvement.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student attendance, grades, and academic performance.
• Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching methods and strategies.
• Stay updated with the latest developments in Chemistry and incorporate relevant advancements into the curriculum.
• Participate in staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and professional development activities.
• Foster a safe and inclusive classroom environment that promotes respect, tolerance, and diversity.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Bachelor's degree in Education (B.Ed.) with specialization in either Chemistry and Mathematics (Chem/Math) or Chemistry and Physics (Chem/Physics).
• At least 3 years of experience teaching Chemistry at the secondary school level.
• Registered with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
• Possess P1 training certification.
• Additional teaching subject apart from Chemistry would be an added advantage.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Chemistry concepts and principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to create engaging and effective lesson plans.
• Proficient in the use of educational technology and digital learning resources.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and parents.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Wisen HR Services on wisenhr.zohorecruit.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.