Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Supervise the entire accounts department including Storekeeper, Cost Controller, Accounts clerks, Cashiers, etc.
• Maintain Cost Control records and taking of accurate physical inventories and generally supervise the Cost Controller and his assistants.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all financial information; monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure compliance with all tax matters, licensing bodies and authorities.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations and prepare reports and presentations to the Senior Management team and Directors.
• Prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Prepare monthly cash flows.
• Scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
• Approve daily sales/covers reports and ensuring all reports are prepared and issued on a timely basis by the income auditor.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
• Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features and ensure that the recommendations by both the internal and external audits of the follow-ups and corrections of the weak points raised.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Hospitality Industry.
• Must have a CPA-K
• Must have a good understanding of hospitality accounting systems such as SUN system
• Excellent strategic planning skills
• MUST possess strong leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.