Jobs at:HCS Affiliates Group
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, June 07 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and
other statements like management accounts monthly
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Provide leadership in the finance department
• Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Spearhead monthly stock take
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Review and suggest ways to improve the overall efficiency and spending of the company
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Spearhead debt collection and ensure the debt level is well managed
• Balance the debt and credit levels of the company and ensure smooth operation
• Prepare the company’s annual budget and manage monthly departmental budgets
• Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
• Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budgets according to the schedule
• Oversee tax audits and tax returns
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
• Liaise with the management to improve financial procedures
• Any other duties which may be assigned to you from time to time
• Up-to-date financial records i.e., Bank reconciliations, payables, receivables, cash flow etc.
• Existence of the annual company budget and strict adherence to it
• Existence & full implementation of strong internal financial controls
• Timely debt collection
• Tracking of the movement of stock
• Annual financial audits and timely tax payments
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports
Essential Skills, knowledge & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role (manufacturing environment)
• Must be a qualified CPA finalist or with ACCA professional qualifications
• Excellent understanding of accounting and reporting standards and procedures
• Good leadership with the ability to direct and supervise.
• Ability to handle demanding situations and work with minimum supervision
• Good communication skills
• Person of unquestionable integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.