Jobs at:Sphinx Pharmaceutical Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, July 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Leading the development and implementation of the financial strategy to meet business objectives
• Developing and implementing functional policies, processes and procedures
• Developing and determining company financial requirements and provide guidelines on deployment including the preparation of company budgets
• Planning and directing financing needs, working capital, cash and cost management to meet company objectives
• Co-coordinating the annual auditing process, ensuring implementation of audit recommendations and ensuring effective internal controls
• Monitoring and ensure compliance with company policies, tax and other statutory requirements
• Responsible for key performance indicators mainly operating profit, trade receivables, bank borrowings, financial projections, cash flow management, inventory and relationship management with financial institutions and other key stakeholders
• Managing analysis of revenues / expenditure
• Developing and providing ad hoc financial information to end users for business decision making
• Determining and coordinating financial reporting and communication requirements both internally and externally
• A bachelor’s degree in commerce/ Finance or equivalent
• CPA K qualification or equivalent
• Over five (5) Years relevant experience
• A mature person, aged 30 years & above.
• Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
• Person of unquestionable integrity.
• Financial Acumen;
• Budget formulation and monitoring;
• Financial Analysis and Reporting;
• Capacity building others;
• Analytical Thinking;
• Customer orientation;
• Holding People accountable.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
• If you meet the above qualifications, send applications with a detailed CV, three (3) referees & indicate Current and Expected Gross Salary to email@example.com not later than Close of Business July 22, 2022.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.