Chief Manager – Quality Assurance, Compliance & Risk Management
Jobs at:Kenya Revenue Authority
Deadline of this Job:
23 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kenya Revenue Authority seeks a self-driven and performance oriented individual to fill the position of Chief Manager – Quality Assurance, Compliance & Risk Management within the Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA). Reporting to the Commissioner / Head of KESRA
The job holder will be responsible for Overseeing and managing compliance with Constitutional, Legal and Corporate requirements (Quality Assurance).
Key responsibilities of the job
• Overseeing/monitoring implementation of the quality standards of the school
• Design and coordinate implementation work plans for Audits (internal & external), Integrity, Quality Management System (QMS), Enterprise Risk Management and Business Continuity Management Programmes in the School.
• Conduct assessments and issue advisories on compliance with regulatory & risk parameters, educational regulatory requirements such as TVETA and Kenya National Qualifications Framework Act.
• Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture change management and compliance with national values & Integrity in the school
• Monitor implementation of the school risks and compliance framework through quality assessment, designing controls and implementation of the action plans.
• Advice the commissioner on regulatory and policy risks impacting training and educational programmes
• Tracking performance management of KESRA.
• Coordinating attainment of performance targets of the section.
Professional / work experience qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in education or a business related discipline from a recognized university.
• Professional qualification in risk management will be an added advantage
• At least seven (7) years’ work experience, with three (3) years being at management level
The ideal candidate should possess the following characteristics:
• Strong coordination skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Focused and result driven individual.
• High integrity
• Team player
• Good knowledge of Corporate risk, regulatory control
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via HERE
• ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 23rd June 2022.
• KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
• KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.