Jobs at:Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 30, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The individual will be reporting to the Branch Manager and will be responsible for custody, disbursement, and receipt of cash to/from customers as well as transfers, standing orders, and ATM application processes.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include but shall not be limited to:
• Receive and count working cash at the beginning and end of the shift
• Accept cash and checks for deposit and check the accuracy of the deposit slip
• Process cash withdrawals
• Perform specialized tasks such as updating daily journals, attending to customers diligently, and doing random checks on notes’ validity
• Record all transactions promptly, accurately, and in compliance with SACCO procedures
• Manage the cash level and advice for replenishment
• Balance cash and checks in the cash drawer at end of each shift
• Reconciling payment and receipts at the end of each business day or as when required
• To surrender the end of shift Teller’s reconciliation alongside payment and deposit vouchers to the Branch Manager and get copy upon being signed
• Customer care and handling customer queries
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Certified Public Accountant CPA (K).
• Working experience with MS dynamics Navision
• Member of ICPAK in good standing.
• 3 years experience working as a cashier/teller
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.