Chief officer- Finance, Economic Planning and ICT
Jobs at:Bomet County
Deadline of this Job:
19 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Chief Officer shall be the Accounting and Authorized Officer in respect of exercise of delegated power and shall be responsible to the respective County Executive Committee Member for:
• The administration of a county department as provided under section 45 of the County Government Act
• Oversee management of Finances, Preparation and submission of theBudget estimates, Annual plans and Programs
• Formulation and implementation of policies and plans
• Development and implementation of strategic sector development plans, performance contracting and appraisal.
• Formulation and Implementation of County programs to conform to Vision 2030 goals.
• Promotion of National values and principles of Governance as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirement for Appointment
For appointment, the applicant must;
• Be a Kenyan citizen
• Hold at least a relevant first degree from a recognized University in Kenya, Master’s degree will be an added advantage
• Having gone through a Senior Management Course from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
• Possession of a relevant professional qualification and Membership with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
• Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than 10 years, five (5) of which in a management position.
• Proven ability in leadership and Management.
• Capable of working under pressure to meet strict deadlines to enable the County Government achieve her Vision.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
• Be conversant with the constitution of Kenya and Devolution related legislation.
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of the County Government plans.
• Terms of Service: Contract (Fixed Term Contract)
• Remuneration: As prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications can only be submitted online on or before 19th October, 2022 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net. Manual applications will not be accepted.
• Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of theConstitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted and MUST submit Copies of the following clearances during the interview:
• Kenya Revenue Authority;
• Higher Education Loans Board;
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
• Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and
• For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission for University Education.
• Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Please Note:
• Bomet County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment. Our official email is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Secretary /C.E.O
• Public Service Board
• P.O Box 605-20400
• Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.