Citi Technology Infrastructure Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Infrastructure Intermediate Technology Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks.
• Resolve moderately complex problems/projects through analysis, technical experience, and precedents; provide analysis for more complex issues, escalating as appropriate
• Participate in testing activities, including the creation and execution of basic test scripts and evaluating results for possible enhancements
• Complete control activities (risk, self-assessment, COB, audit, etc.) and makes recommendations for enhancements
• Collect and organize requirements for hardware acquisition and deployment activities
• Gather, compile and synthesize information regarding technology processes or systems; create and prepare reports
• Assist in systems implementation/enhancements and post implementation activities
• Reach solutions through technical experience and precedents
• Exchange ideas and information in a concise and clear manner
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
• Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 2-5 years of experience in a Technology Infrastructure role (education/professional) with demonstrated knowledge of operational process change and improvement
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
• Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
• Bachelor’s/University degree with minimum upper second honours (or equivalent).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to https://jobs.citi.com/job/nairobi/citi-technology-infrastructure-assistant/287/39107267248?utm_source= to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.