Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
18 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Position: Responsible for the day to day general administration of the organisation, assisting and supporting the staff team, Coordinate the services that may be required by policyholders following an accident or
Incident. E.g. liaise with external experts such as loss adjusters, Lodging claims to the insurance companies and following up on the same.
• Monthly credit life booking and declaration for the entire bank loans.
• Ensuring clients issued with loans above FCL are issued with medical letters and are on cover in time.
• Analyzing claims application documents and follow up for settlement, ranging from General and Life Insurance.
• Faulu staff Medical Administration, i.e member addition, exits & endorsements.
• Rise and follow up on claims appeal and ex-gratia settlements.
• Provide training and information to the bank staff on the claim’s requirements.
• Prepare and share claims update report to the management and branches.
• Ensure claims data is entered in the system correctly and updated.
• Maintain Claims file register and record.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual Kenya on oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.