Jobs at:Ilara Health
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 10 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, May 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Clinic Accountant will work under the Head of Finance & Clinics Transformation Manager to support the Finance and Accounting function in day-to-day operations as well as maintain order and transparency for the clinics under the Clinic transformation franchise . This will be a permanent role that will involve accounting, reporting as well as ensuring adherence to internal controls and statutory compliance. The role is based in Nairobi but involves travel to the various clinics within Nairobi. The ideal candidate should be well versed in financial principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and great attention to detail.`
1. Conducting financial due diligence for clinics that are in the clinic transformation pipeline.
2. Training clinician owners on appropriate financial reporting and financial management.
3. Ensuring that all Ilara funding transactions are reconciled and attributed to the correct accounts
4. Oversee supplier, cash and bank reconciliations
5. Monthly financial reporting for each clinic
6. Analysis of monthly trends and forecasts for each clinic
7. Invoicing transformation clinics according to the collaboration agreement and ensuring the collection is done promptly
8. Field visits to the clinics to ensure the businesses are running well & assist to maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the month close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting
9. Support with any other tasks as assigned by the management
1. University degree in Accounting, Finance,Commerce or related field
2. Enrolled, part or fully qualified in the accounting profession with a recognized institute (ACCA, CPA, and CIMA.)
3. Knowledge of IFRS and Kenyan tax legislation.
4. High/Unquestionable integrity and Exceptional work ethic
5. 2+ years experience in the accounting and finance sector
6. Experience working with accounting reporting software, Odoo, Xero
Who You Are
1. Growth driven and is a team mindset individual.
2. Attentive to detail, a keen and observant eye is crucial
3. Highly analytical with high proficiency in Ms Excel
4. Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
5. Self-motivated, creative and a self-initiator, highly organized and results-focused
6. Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product.
7. Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
8. Comfortable with start-up environment; ambiguity, aggressive goals and targets, open company culture, flat company structure, and strong team spirit
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.