Cluster Director of Revenue Management
Jobs at:Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
05 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cluster Director of Revenue Management
Accor Hotel kenya is seeking a passionate leader with experience in a luxury hotel environment to fill the position of Cluster Director of Revenue Management. The Cluster Director of Revenue Management is responsible for leading the hotels' RevMax teams in determining strategic vision with the goal of promoting revenue growth generation to support the brand positioning and image of all Accor Hotels in Kenya.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Country General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for Revenue Management System (IDeaS). Responsible for forecast validation and daily interaction with system and the decisions produced, configuration and maintenance tasks related to the system.
• Maximizes net revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of market segments, booking channels and demand drivers for rooms, food and beverage and minor operating departments. Actively participates in total revenue management and evaluation of business opportunities.
• Comfortable with ownership presentation and engagement
• Operationalizes hotel pricing strategies which are congruent with demand factors, promote integrity and protect long term customer value; through definition and management of rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics in all distribution channels.
• Monitors segment booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources and implements according to the strategy of the hotels.
• Monitors key indicators of hotel performance and third party intelligence sources to identify revenue opportunities.
• Evaluates booking channel distribution models and opportunities for the hotels.
• Establish and maintain strong relationship with OTA partners by persuading partners to evaluate new strategies in an effort to optimize hotels presence and conversion on third party channels.
• Stay current with industry changes and how it may impact demand.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to execute e-commerce campaigns to support the hotel strategic marketing plans working within the established budgets.
• Measures and reports on KPIs of all digital marketing initiatives via Google Analytics.
• Tracks and analyzes success of marketing campaigns and works with DOSs and Directors of Digital, Marketing & Communications to adjust marketing strategies/budgets where needed based on performance metrics.
• Measures and reports impact and ROI of email marketing initiatives and social media initiatives.
• Collaborate and evaluate potential partnerships with Directors of Digital, Marketing & Communications to manage marketing funnel from awareness phase to purchase.
• Responsible for completion of all rooms and revenue forecasting, budgeting and planning to accurately project unconstrained demand and hotel performance in collaboration with the DOSM, Director of Finance, and General Manager.
• Co-lead daily DBR meetings with DOSs to optimize group segment profit by reviewing leads with a total profit optimization mindset.
• Entertain and manage relationships with hotel clients and partners in an effort to support the hotel's brand positioning and image.
• Responsible for timely and accurate completion of required reporting including but not limited to month end commentary, strategic planning of budget and marketing plans, tracking and analysis of competitive set pricing and yield strategies in collaboration with the DOSs.
• Oversees the in house Reservations Teams and collaborating with the Directors/ Managers of Reservations on call conversion, quality of calls and group management.
• All inventory management as well as rate loading
• Mentors Revenue Managers and Analysts to be fully versed in all aspects of Revenue Management and provides guided learning to other team members as needed, so that all areas of the hotel that impact revenue are fully aware of the hotel RM strategies and understand their role in the plan.
Your experience and skills include:
• Eight years related hotel experience. Previous experience at a larger luxury resort, preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or Business Administration degree an asset
• Experience in resort locations an asset
• Minimum 5 years Director of Revenue Management experience in a cluster role
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and strengths in innovation and results-orientation
• Proven Leadership skills and experience
• Creative, effective and passionate individual with a high level of professionalism and human relation abilities
• Computer literacy in Microsoft programs (Outlook, teams. ppt), Opera, S&C/SFA experience and administration skills
• Ability to travel and work flexible hours
• Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.