Co-Operative Auditor I
Jobs at:Nyeri County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Group ‘K’ (1 post) (ADVERT NO. 96/2022)
a) Duties and responsibilities
• Inspecting the compliance of the cooperative societies to the cooperative act and their financial statements.
• Giving audit reports of the undertakings by the cooperative societies.
• Reviewing audit working papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Evaluating and implement audit report of the societies.
• Preparing audit reports.
• Carrying out audit inspection on annual accounts of cooperative societies
• Examining vouchers, cashbooks, ledgers confirming the proprietary and accuracy of the transactions.
• Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
b) Requirements for appointment
• Must be a Kenyan Citizen
• Bachelor’s Degree in: Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business Administration from a recognised institution
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA, K) Part III or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) part IV from a recognised Institution in Kenya.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Terms of Service
Three (3) years contract.
NB: Those serving on permanent terms will however be engaged in their substantive permanent terms.
Eligible employees are requested to fill the Employment Form which can be downloaded from the County Website, www.nyeri.go.ke
The completed application form together with the Head of Department Recommendation, Staff Performance Appraisal Report for 2020/2021, letter of appointment/promotion to the current substantive grade and certified copies of academic and professional certificates should be sent or delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O BOX 90-10100,
All applications should reach the Secretary on or before 27th April 2022, 5:00pm.
Employees appointed on short term contracts or interns are eligible for consideration.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.