Jobs at:KONE East Africa
Deadline of this Job:
17 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
job requisition id
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? We employ over 57,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
KONE East Africa is focused on growing business presence, as success here will play an integral part in the overall success of KONE. To complement the growth plans in Kenya the Finance Department has a strategic role play ensuring a stable platform through this amazing growth phase.
Reporting directly to the Credit Controller, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Collection Specialist to be based in our Nairobi office. In this role, you will be responsible for executing KONE Kenya’s customer credit management activities.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of professionals who thrive to drive collection strategies in the market. If you feel you have what it takes and can add significant value to this role and department then apply for this exciting opportunity!
Are you the one?
• 3 + years of professional experience;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or similar;
• Experienced in a related industry, elevator industry would be an advantage;
• Customer centric conducting the first collection calls towards customers in a structured way with the use of SAP;
• The ability to initiating the dispute management workflow by dispatching the recorded disputes to the other business responsible in the organization for resolution;
• Experienced in coordinating the dispute resolution process to ensure that the dispute resolution happens in the right place in the organization;
• Experience on ERP tools and MS Office is a must, SAP experience would be advantageous;
• Highly motivated, goal oriented, diligent, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service;
• A self-starter with the ability to interpret and analyze data to draw conclusions and identify patterns;
• Ability to work together as a team and promote a harmonious environment;
• Excellent English communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Knowledge of other African languages will be advantageous.
What do we offer?
• Great dynamic team promoting a collaborative environment
• Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
• Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
• Engaging job with position description and clear targets
• Regular feedback through performance discussions
• Opportunities for individual development
• Mentoring and coaching programs
• Flexibility, trust and respect
• Value-based culture, behaviors and ethics
• Sustainability and innovation
• Working for a successful organization
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.