Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 10 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, May 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Contacting customers to collect money based on ageing focused on selected accounts.
• Maintain customer contact notes and other relevant activity
• Maintain accurate records for customer payment status
• Customer account reconciliations
• Review and send periodic Customer Statements
• Action customer statements feedback together with AR team
• Give feedback to AR team on bad debts and debt write-offs
• Provide feedback to AR team on payments allocation
• Close co-operation with AR team in any other customer related topic
• Close co-operation with Credit Management teams on credit limits management
• Work with internal stakeholders (Operations, Sales, Local Finance, GBS, Customer Service, etc.) to resolve issues
• Work with O2C manager for process improvements initiatives
• Escalate issues and disputes as appropriate
• Any other duties and responsibilities assigned to by the Team Lead and or Finance Hub Manager from time to time.
• University Degree (Finance & Accounting) from a recognized University.
• Professional certificate from any of the recognized accounting bodies (CPA, ACCA etc)
• Minimum of 4 years work experience in relevant finance function.
• Ability to adapt quickly and demonstrate flexibility
• Able to work independently and a strong team player.
• Customer service oriented.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Positive learning attitude and detail oriented
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience (intermediate level) in working with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point) Knowledge of Oracle E Business Suite is a plus
• Good leadership skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Good public relations and interpersonal skills.
• Should be computer literate and have excellent communication skills with high level of written and verbal English.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.