Jobs at:HF Group
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall Job Purpose
The Collections Officer will be responsible for ensuring focused attention on and closely monitoring the performance of an assigned portfolio of accounts in early arrears by identifying, reviewing, monitoring and implementing collections’ action plans to ensure good portfolio performance.
• Reviewing and identifying accounts in early arrears and recommending the best plan of action for resolution.
• Implementing approved action plans and monitoring performance of accounts to ensure that objectives are met
• Keeping requisite data on assigned portfolio that is to be used in production of reports
• Use analytics dashboards to flag and highlight incidences that reflect heightened risk profiles and non-adherence to loans covenants
• Conducting customer call visits to access business performance for property sales clients.
• Ensure accurate Collections Progress Reports (CPR) that is detailed on assigned portfolio are generated and reviewed.
• Reduction of monthly provisioning from current average and accounts migration.
• Coordinating with external service providers e.g. brokers and insurance companies on the recovery process for assigned accounts where necessary (asset finance & IPF)
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• University degree Upper 2nd Class Honors or 3.0 GPA in Credit management or Business related field
• 3 years’ experience, two of which should be in credit / lending in a debt management / collection functions or credit analysis.
Key Competencies and Skills
• IT Skills
• Basic principles of banking and lending
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Team player
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.