Collections and Reconciliations Officer
Jobs at:Kasha Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To oversee the day-to-day activities of the sales collection team for all delivered goods. Responsible for the planning of cash collection/replenishing stocks at stations. To work with the Accounts Assistant on generated Dynamics invoices report for reconciliation.
N.B: An assessment may form part of the selection process.
• Payment reconciliation and support - Work hand in hand with logistics to make sure that all shipped-out order references are collected from the riders, consolidated, confirmed against the statement, and recorded.
• Returns and cancellations - Confirm that all physical returns are canceled and reconciled daily (mandated to confirm the correctness of return reasons from the customer).
• Work with the accounts assistant and procurement on supplier invoicing and reconciliations.
• Smoothening of the payment process and tracking of all shipped but unpaid COD orders.
• Close collaboration with other operational teams, ensuring Customer focus at all times.
• Verify, validate, and reconcile all revenue collections, and compile the daily summary report of all revenue transactions.
• Resolve reconciliation discrepancies in a timely manner, prepare daily reports, and communicate them to management.
• Take appropriate action to resolve and/or identify significant revenue collection issues and escalate appropriately.
• Streamline all collection processes and recommend areas of improvement.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or any business-related field. CPA is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2-3 years working in credit/debt collections, and accounting positions is preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in billing and collections procedures, and reconciling techniques.
• Proficiency in G-Suite such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with finance ERP software will be an added advantage.
• Ability to identify errors and calculate figures and amounts.
• Ability to work in a team and under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and possess qualities such as reliability, and trustworthiness.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.