Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Develop and own a plan to drive SOW adherence and remediation steps, and develop and provide internal stakeholder training on SOW compliance policies, SLAs, and reporting practices.
• Ensure that every customer/3rd party audit is a zero-issue audit, meaning that Sama is 100% compliant with customer SOWs.
• Highlight any risks to SOW compliance as business needs change due to SOW amendments, workflow changes, business growth and expansion, etc.
• Support and evaluate the performance of team's performance and adherence to SOW.
• Import, manage, and standardize audits across the organization using Sama tools and systems with the goal of reducing duplication and improving audit efficiency and accuracy.
• Work with all business functions to understand all compliance requirements, develop and maintain compliance roadmap & strategy
• Develop and maintain compliance documentation, policies, guidelines, frameworks, standards, and procedures.
• Communicate policies and procedures to stakeholders inside the company.
• Support in the implementation of compliance & security standards, regulations, and best practices for the organization namely but not limited to SOC2, ISO 27001, CCPA, and GDPR as necessary.
• Support global compliance & security awareness strategy and programs fostering a culture where compliance & security is everyone’s responsibility.
• Ensure compliance with critical controls on a regular basis.
• Own audit activities with external and internal auditors and coordinate with internal teams to respond to all inquiries. This could be audited for client requirements, ISO standards, and any other applicable audit requirements.
• Assist with the facilitation of certifications which include, but are not limited to, ISO 9001, BCP, and ISO 27001.
• Define team-level SLA requirements to meet business needs according to the SOW.
• Identifying gaps with controls assigned to Sama teams.
• Assist in determining whether supplied artifact(s) by teams meets SOC, CCPA, ISO, GDPR & client SOW requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance or business-related field
• 2-3 years of experience in a compliance role and or security auditing role
• Knowledge of laws, legal codes, procedures, and other relevant regulatory standards.
• Strong analytical, investigative and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Documenting and reporting skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Certification as ISO auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 27001 & ISO 22301.
• Certification in risk & compliance management is an added advantage
• Projects involving coordinated efforts across large cross-functional teams
• Previous experience with CCPA & GDPR
• Interest and desire to obtain CISSP, CISA, or other globally recognized security, compliance, or audit certifications.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.