Corporate Finance Seniors
Jobs at:Ronalds LLP
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 27 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Qualification and experience
1. Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in in accounting, finance, Economics or a business related field or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
2. Must possess a professional qualification.
3. Membership with a professional body in good standing is an added advantage.
4. Five years work experience with at least two years’ in an equivalent role in the professional services industry.
5. Must have practical knowledge in data analytics and financial modelling.
6. Must possess exceptional analytical capability and attention to detail.
7. Must have great problem solving and decision making skills.
8. Exceptional marketing, customer service and networking skills.
9. Excellent report writing skills.
10. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
11. Must have strong people management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Provide advisory to the firm’s clients on the key drivers of business growth while clearly highlighting the risks, opportunities and market trends.
2. Execute assignments on financial due diligence for the firm’s clients and provide valuable recommendations.
3. Carry out assignments that entail valuation of investment for various clients through detailed analysis and provide valuable recommendations.
4. Provide advisory to clients on the potential investments to consider with a clear guideline on their viability and risks.
5. Develop financial models for clients based on their needs while outlining a well-informed prediction of the outcomes.
6. Carry out assignments that entail advisory to clients on mergers and acquisitions and prepare the necessary documentations for transactions.
7. Provide advisory to clients on the potential investment funds and lenders that may be considered.
8. Prepare teasers and information memoranda for clients as may be necessary.
9. Ensure that there is adequate planning for all the assignments assigned to you before commencement.
10. Responsible for ensuring that the clients’ engagements assigned to you have been properly executed in accordance with the work plan and ensure that the timelines have been adhered to. Participate in business development through proposal writing, expression of interests, cross selling and upselling.
11. Prepare high quality reports for all client assignments and provide recommendations for enhanced business efficiency and growth.
12. Take charge of client relationship management to the existing clients and ensure that they receive satisfactory services at all levels.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.