Country Finance Manager
Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 31 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, June 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Setting up internal controls for pre and post costing.
• Provide recommendations for cost reduction and optimal resource utilization.
• Execute the planning and preparation of annual budget and forecasts while coordinating with HQ.
• Ensuring tax compliance and identifying tax planning opportunities.
• Evaluation of variances between actuals vs budget.
• Facilitating timely completion of external audit and corporate compliance.
• Ensure that consumption, scrap, month-end inventory count transactions and material transfers are done on time.
• Coordination with HQ and generate financial reports i.e Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Direct Cashflows, Costing Benchmark, Working Capital & General expenses.
• Ensuring full compliance with relevant laws and trade sanctions.
• Follow and ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy, procedures and rules.
• Ensure that reconciliation of inter-company and third parties receivables/payables is performed timely.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related field.
• Must have CPA-K or ACCA qualification.
• Must have 10 years and above working experience in a similar role.
• Must be Proficient in SAP & Excel.
• Must have experience in Costing and Treasury Management.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline for applications: 31st July 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.