County Chief Officers - Financial & Accounting Services
Jobs at:Mandera County Government
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• General administration and coordination of the respective County Department;
• Develop, implement and review policies and legal framework of the relevant county department;
• Prepare the department budget estimates, overseeing the management of department resources, annual work plans and Programs;
• Implement and monitor the Performance Management system within the department;
• Ensure the departmental staff are efficiently managed and their capacities enhanced;
• Promotion of National Values and Principles of Good Governance as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Be a holder of a Degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Master's degree will be an added advantage;
• Have ten (10) years of relevant professional experience; and at least five (5) years' experience in a leadership position at a senior management level in public service or private sector organization;
• Meets the requirements of leadership and integrity as prescribed in Chapter Six of the Constitution;
• Demonstrate a high degree of professional and technical competence in work performance and results;
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, the county development objectives and vision 2030;
• Have the capacity to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should fill in Mandera County employment application forms and attach copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card. The form can be downloaded from Mandera County website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board Office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity. Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government application form. Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 10th, October 2022 at 4pm. The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and addressed to: -
Mandera County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 356 -70300
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.