County Executive Committee Members - Finance & Economic Planning
Jobs at:Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
03 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Be in possession of a first degree from a University recognized in Kenya;
• Possession of a Master’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage;
• Senior management Course lasting not less than one month will be an added advantage.
• Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than ten (10) years in the field relevant to the portfolio of the department to which the person is seeking to be considered, three (3) of which should have been at a senior/managerial level in government or a large organization;
• In addition to the above qualifications the applicant must meet the requirements indicated in section 35(3) of the County Governments Act;
• Be computer literate; and
• Trans-Nzoia County residents are required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of residence.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Executive Committee Member shall be accountable to the Governor in the exercise of his/her responsibilities, and will specifically undertake the following:
• Oversee the administration and delivery of services in respective departments and decentralized units and agencies of the County Government;
• Formulate county legislation;
• Oversee implementation, within the county, national legislation to the extent that the legislation so requires;
• Manage and co-ordinate the functions of the County Government in respective department;
• Oversee efficient and effective use of County resources in the respective department;
• Effectively respond to issues raised by the County Assembly;
• Carry out any function incidental to the assigned responsibilities; and
• Undertake any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Governor from time to time.
• Terms of Service: Contract of 3 years renewable. Salaries and remunerations as prescribed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• A duly filled CPSB. 1 (2020) form ( ), written application, CV, copies of certificates, testimonials and National Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side, the position being applied for.
• All applications MUST be received on or before 3rd October 2022 by 5.00 p.m.
• All candidates who had applied earlier need not re-apply
• Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity Employer, Persons with disability, marginalized and minorities are also encouraged to apply.
• Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment and selection process.
• Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number: 0713635352 and not any other.
• G. ONLY applicants who meet ALL the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
• Shortlisted candidates MUST present their original Academic and Professional Certificates during the interview.
• ONLY successful candidates will be required to avail the following documents:
• Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
• Clearance from Criminal Investigations Department;
• Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
• Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
• Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate).
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Office located next to Kenya Red Cross near St. Anthony Boys High School – Kitale and addressed
• THE SECRETARY
• TRANS NZOIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
• P.O. BOX 4210 - 30200
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.