County Finance Assistant
Jobs at:Abt Associates
Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Required minimum qualifications, skills and abilities
• Training in accounting/finance or its equivalent preferably CPA (K)
• Additional 1 year experience working as an account clerk in a busy professional environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
• Knowledge of payroll processing and reporting
• Excellent levels of numeracy and computer literacy
• High accuracy and productivity
• Strong organizational skills
• Financial services operations or administrative experience a plus
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to use spreadsheets and other accounting software
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Willingness to reside within the Sub County of jurisdiction
• Willingness to work for 6 days in a week (Monday to Saturday).
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented setting
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and updated CV to Kenyajobs@abtassoc.com with the title of the position being applied for in the e-mail subject line specifying the work location preferred i.e. county and Operations Site e.g. ‘Store keeper-Migori county – Wath Onger Dispensary’ by COB, Monday, October 31, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.