Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Monitoring the loan book to ensure PAR and NPL are at set standards
• Prepare and submit periodic reports to senior management, detailing the status of all loans
• Prepare and share loan repayment schedules with RM’s for collection
• Assist in collection of loan repayments
• Update senior management on total amount of loans approved, amount of loans unpaid, bad debt losses, PAR and NPL.
• Formulate and implement solutions for loan repayment and collection from delinquent accounts
• Comfortable working with numbers.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant course.
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Attention to detail
• Can work well with minimum error under pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.