Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, June 25 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Credit Analyst’s responsibilities will include ensuring compliance to the credit processes through payroll bookings, ensuring customer performance by having strong relationship with payroll managers in institutions. Following up on arrears using soft collections skills, ensuring the Fair Debt Collections Act is complied with when it comes to arrears and customer management. Performance will be tracked using non-performing loan metrics, Portfolio at Risk (PAR), Debtors ageing schedules.
• To analyse loan applications to ensure KYC compliance, basic credit compliance
• To ensure booking of customer deductions as part of the credit appraisal process for both buyoffs and straight loans: i.e. to prepare deduction sheets and book loans with employer payroll.
• To create and maintain string relationships with payroll managers within various employers and institutions.
• Generation of monthly reports as part of the business review cycle
• Monitor all the active accounts disbursed monthly and ensure collection efficiency.
• Upload all client deductions into their respective individual accounts.
• Gather intelligence information in the field and professional networks and payroll staff to mitigate risk of fraud and inform management on issuance of good loans.
• Gather market trends and intelligence on new trends and products in the market to ensure business continuity.
• Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations.
• Develop, review, and update the company’s credit policy
• Academic Qualification in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a Credit Analyst or similar role
• Hands-on experience with MS Office & Loan Management Systems
• Solid understanding of lending procedures
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
• Strong negotiation skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.