Jobs at:Karibu Kenya Ventures Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prescreening loan proposal and ensuring that noted gaps are addressed proactively
• Analyzing all credit proposals and making recommendation of quality assets to enable the next line of authority to make an informed decision
• Ensuring that all credit proposals emanating from the Business Development team adhere to the laid down procedures, policies and Prudential guidelines and that any policy breaches are properly authorized at the correct approval level
• Ensuring Compliance to workflow processes for efficiency and TAT actualization.
• To ensure that credit appraisals and all documentation are properly collected, processed, and filed as required.
• Monitoring the loan portfolio quality on regular basis and preparing accurate credit risk reports to address corrective, preventive, mitigation and enforcement actions to immediate supervisor.
• Liaising with service providers and custodian of requisite registers and files.
• Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, statistics, business studies, management finance, mathematics, accounting economics or any other relevant field –
• Professional accounting/banking accreditation e.g Credit management for MFIs, CFA, ACCA or CPA will be an added advantage
• Computer proficiency.
• Prior experience an advantage but NOT a requirement.
• Disciplined character
• Excellent judgment and fact-based decision-making abilities
• Ability to maintain composure under high-pressure situations and deliver results in a timely manner
• Analytical and Innovative Thinking
• Considerable attention to detail
• Problem-solving ability
• Team player
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• High level of emotional intelligence.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter that must include their current and expected remuneration, not later than 27th May, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the subject line. All job applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications which do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.