Credit & Collections Manager
Jobs at:Ilara Health
Deadline of this Job:
27 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Credit and collections manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the company's credit and collection department. They will oversee a team of individuals who work to ensure that customers pay on time, resolve any issues with past due payments, and maintain good relationships with customers. Your responsibilities include monitoring receivables to determine which accounts are most likely to become delinquent in the near future, designing and implementing processes to improve cash flow and reduce the receivables, while monitoring collections.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Team and process management:
• Manage, support and monitor performance of a collections team
• Design and ensure the implementation of collections processes end to end
Credit Risk Assessment:
• Credit assessment through KYC for different customers
• Monitoring trends in customer accounts to identify potential risk factors such as missed payments
• Monitoring collection activities to ensure that the team in charge of collections are following proper procedures
• Monitoring the status of delinquent accounts and contacting delinquent customers to encourage them to make payments on time
• Working with credit bureaus for listings and de-listings
• Working with attorneys to collect on judgments awarded by small courts
• Be accountable for collection targets
• Reviewing accounts receivable records and identifying discrepancies in billing or collections activities
• Reviewing accounts to determine whether they should be written off as uncollectible
• Implementing innovative ways to improve collections processes to management Reporting
• Manage regular internal reporting on collection and KYC metrics
• Creating new analyses to uncover insights
• Presenting collection and KYC metrics in internal meetings
• Education: A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration with at least three years of experience in credit & collections
• Communication skills(Written & verbal): As a credit and collections manager, you will be required to communicate with clients, management, and other members of your team.
• Technical knowledge: Analyze and Interpret the numbers and data that you and your team work with on a daily basis.
• Problem-solving skills: As a credit and collections manager, you will be responsible for resolving escalated customer issues and finding ways to improve the company's collections and credit policies.
• Organizational skills: To manage multiple tasks at once - keep track of your teams progress, manage your teams workload, delegate tasks to your team members, and report to management.
• Leadership skills: As a credit and collections manager, you will be responsible for supervising a team of individuals - motivating your team and encouraging them to perform well
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.