Credit Control Assistant
Jobs at:Avenue Healthcare
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 26 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Confirm daily admissions in all the wards.
• Follow up on cash deposit top ups on a daily basis
• Work with Head of Credit and the receipting and allocations team to ensure accurate and timely receipting of individual debtors’ payments in HIS and the accounting system.
• Collect and register collateral from cash patients who have requested and been granted credit by management and submit to the Hospital Manager for safe custody who releases them once the bill is fully paid.
• Update on the daily interim bills both to the insurance companies and cash payers.
• Ensure daily dispatch of invoices to the Head of Credit.
• Follow up on Letters of Undertakings as well as medical reports as and when requested by insurance companies.
• 100% collection of individual debtors in collaboration with external debt collectors.
• Inform the management on status of payment by individual debtors.
• Provide individual debtors payment report to the Head of Credit and the Financial Controller on a monthly basis
• Ensure compliance to company credit policies and guidelines ie. On discounts and undertakings
• Inform the respective supervisor on risky patients.
• Ensure that patient privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times
• Ensure patient satisfaction through quality of care, communication, feedback, escalation and demonstrate follow-up and improvement.
• Processing of patient discharges in collaboration with insurance and direct credit companies as well as cash payers.
• Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounts
• CPA or its equivalent
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Result Oriented
• Customer focus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.