Credit Control Associate
Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
• Perform monthly reconciliations for all debtor balances between the Line of Business systems and ERP.
• Prepare an aging analysis as part of the credit control report to intermediaries.
• Collect all outstanding debt from intermediaries and/or customers within the credit control policy.
• Circulate debtor statements to intermediaries and engage with the Sales team on collection pipelines.
• Prepare demand letters for issuance to intermediaries and/or clients.
• Perform regular visits to intermediaries and clients for statement reconciliation and collection of outstanding premiums.
• Allocate all premiums received within 2 days from date of receipt.
• Advise underwriters to debit or intermediaries to share allocation schedules and engage with cashiers for prompt receipting.
• Generate accurate intermediary statements. Analyze and reconcile all intermediary statements and circulate on a monthly basis to all stakeholders to facilitate collection.
• Create and post commission payment vouchers in Line of Business systems and allocate to the respective intermediary statements.
• Ensure timely resolution of all intermediary queries. Manage an issues tracker, updated daily with all issues raised.
• Timely processing and payment of commissions, premium refunds, Risk management fees, Loyalty and intermediaries’ incentives.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
Key Performance Measures:
As described in your Personal scorecard.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
• Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
• CPA part1 or other similarly recognized accounting profession qualification.
• 1 years of accounting experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of ERP AP system and/or experience of using Oracle Financials would be an advantage.
• Strong computer and business solutions software skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Analytical skills.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
• Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of insurance products.
• Sales and marketing management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.