Credit Control Manager
Jobs at:Premier Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
09 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, December 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure timely payments from both corporates and individuals’ client while maintaining a high level of customer retention for the organization, thus safeguarding the hospital revenue.
• Ensure that credit control team provide outstanding customer service to patients, public and Premier Hospital staff and ensure inquiries and complaints to the department are addressed expeditiously
• Dealing with queries and disputes about client bills and amounts to be collected and negotiating payment plans with clients.
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Supervise and follow up overdue accounts by telephone, email, letter and clients visits within agreed timelines.
• Supervise and ensure monthly dispatch of up-to-date statements of account to the insurance and corporate clients to facilitate follow up of amounts owed as per credit policy with the client and ensuring monthly processing deadlines are met.
• Collection of monies from all insurance, corporate and individual credit customers as and when it falls due.
• Providing monthly collection target report and weekly status report on achieving these targets.
• Active supervision and facilitation of insurance and corporate accounts reconciliation process so as to expediently identify amounts to be collected and amounts of bad debt/rejections for proposed write off.
• Providing prior month collections targets achievement reports with explanations for the performance.
• Ensure that all claim transactions are compliant with Company’s policies
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness Advising management on whether or not to offer the credit services and assisting in the setting up of the credit control system.
• Working with the claims department team as regards insurance and corporate claims and revenues.
• Develop the credit management capability within the team
• Working closely with marketing department to ensure credit issues are resolved efficiently.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounts
• CPA (K) and or ACCA
• Member of a professional body e.g. CPA (K), ISACA and ICPAK will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of accounting and reporting standards
• Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in healthcare
• Able to work under minimum supervision.
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Critical, analytical, and creative thinking to identify and solve problems
• Expert knowledge in credit management.
• Proficient in Excel and Word and experience with automated accounting systems
• Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
• Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Confident, presentable and aggressive
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the position being applied, your current and expected remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on 09th January 2023. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.