Credit Control Officer
Jobs at:KUSCCO Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB REF: CCU 003/2022
• Carry out debt collection activities
• Work out repayment plan; final options with debtors, restructure and advise on the way forward when all debt collection effort is no longer viable.
• Ensure integrity of debtors’ database
• Arrange interviews for debtors who wish to come in and discuss repayment plans
• Preparation and submission of weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and yearly reports to the management
• Ensure timely debt collection and reconciliation of accounts
• Carry out periodic visits to regions on debt recovery
• Prepare weekly and monthly collection reports.
• Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting option) or equivalent
• Member of professional body :-CPA K/ CCP
• A minimum three (3) years progressive working experience in a dynamic financial service organization.
• In depth knowledge of modern Credit Management Systems & Processes.
• Excellent numerical analytical and problem solving skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you meet the specific requirements for the position of interest, apply online paying keen attention to the following two (2) step process;
• By filling in the data form from the link .
• Followed by Sending an Application Letter addressed to:
• The Group Managing Director
• KUSCCO Center 4th Floor Upper Hill,
• Kilimanjaro Avenue
• P.O. box 28403-00200
• Together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), indicating current and expected salary, contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone. Attach copies of certificates/testimonial and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Application deadline: 7th October, 2022 at 5:00pm. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.