Vacancy title: Credit Controller[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Logistics , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide work flow in the credit control processes by ensuring efficient and effective debt collections and follow ups; being proactive in the management of the billing processes, through a rigorous risk management and oversight capacity and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure that billing instructions are clear and strictly adhered to, including working with bookings to ensure that pay on fitment instructions are followed.
• Involve the sales team in risk management and collection of overdue payments, providing them with appropriate information.
• Handle client complaints on billing.
• Carry out credit worthiness checks on new clients.
• Develop and maintain strong working relations with the sales and operations departments
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned to you by your Supervisor from time to time.
• Minimum B.Com degree in Finance or
• Accounting Option and Certified Public Accountant CPA (K) ACCA with CIA and CISA certifications
• At least two years in Credit Management in a medium sized organization.
Key skills and qualities
• Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
• Good organizing & Time Management skills
• High levels of Integrity & Team Player
• Courage, creativity and analytical
• Good Judgment and planning
• Full understanding of the business goals and operations
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.