Jobs at:Color Label Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports To: Head of Accounts
Colour labels Limited which commenced its operations in the printing and packaging industry in the year 1979 and being in operations for more than 40 years strives to be the leading supplier of high-quality printing and packaging products through improved innovation and diversification with the aim to provide a greater product offering is looking for a qualified Candidate to fill position of Credit Controller. The role will be based in our HQ in Nairobi Industrial area Nanyuki Road.
To ensure that the monthly statements are produced accurately and on a timely basis, and that the credit control administration is well managed. Will actively seek out and engage customer prospects and will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
• Engage in reconciliation, resolution of intermediary statement issues.
• Process Commissions of intermediaries and ensure timely receipt of the same.
• Manage premium allocation process.
• Ensure that the agent accounts are reconciled every month as a control measure before statements are printed.
• Weekly reporting on receipting and allocations.
• Continuously engage the intermediaries and direct clients to ensure collections of premiums due.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• An Accounts related degree from a recognized university.
• 3 years relevant working experience in Credit Control.
• CPA (K) is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.