Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Summary of Responsibilities
• Preparation of monthly income reports
• Consistent follow up, collection and reconciliation of trade debtors
• Preparation and distribution of debtor’s statements
• Preparation of monthly collection and debtors update for CMT
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Review and approval of credit sales and appraising new customers and recommending credit limits
The activities include:
• Checking status and approving accounts for invoicing, ensure this is done as per approved limits, any exemptions must be approved by the Senior Accountant and/or Finance Director as per policy
• Follow up on payments from the corporate and retail debtors as and when the debts fall due
• Prepare detailed monthly income report from Commercial Sales activities for approval and posting into SUN system and share with Finance by WD4
• Promptly share receipts for postings with finance and ensure timely allocation of payments against invoices in a debtor’s account
• Send out monthly statements to respective corporate debtors and share statements on other debtors as and when requested.
Knowledge, skills and attitude
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related fields from a recognized institution of higher learning or CPA II
• Minimum 3 years work experience in accounting and credit management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitable and qualified internal candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 01st September 2022. The subject of the email should read Credit Controller. Note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.