Jobs at:Peoplelink Consultants Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Online approval of sales orders based on creditworthiness.
• Communicating with customer or sales reps on overdue accounts.
• Preparation of monthly debtor’s collection target and update accounts.
• Preparation and circulation of monthly debtor listing.
• Review of credit worthiness of new customers via account opening form before review by CFO.
• Periodic review of overdue customers and recommendations to CFO when to escalate to demand letters/legal action for difficult to collect customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and its applications.
• Cash management, Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance competencies.
• Detailed knowledge of the Kenyan income and VAT tax laws.
• Advanced knowledge of SAP.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in commercial.
• Should have CPAs or ACCA.
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment to corporate mission.
• Those who are within the age bracket of 28-35 years are encouraged to apply.
• Online approval of sales orders based on creditworthiness
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.