Vacancy title: Credit Controller[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Telecommunications , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Safaricom Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Onboarding & Governance( Payments allocation & Customer Billing)
• Daily management of Payments allocations to ensure Accuracy and completeness on allocations of the VIP ledger.
• Timely monitoring of accounts in collections in ensuring that they are reconnected once the payment is allocated.
• Weekly reviews with the debt management team in ensuring all corporate payments remittances are provided.
• Monthly Review of the payment allocation process and plan out efficient way for the next month.
• Timely query resolutions for CnC email folders and Ebill folder through bill dispatch feedback to ensure closure and reduction of debt.
• To champion the exercise of email sourcing through interactions & customer engagement in order to improve the e-bill solution uptake for EBU & CBU post pay customers.
• Coordination of departmental milestones executions hand in hand with all the account managers to enhance collections consistency
• Co-ordination and communication & administration of Letters received to the Department.
• Coordination of the post pay terminations/ retention and churn.
• Enhance the billing and bill dispatch process end to end to timely delivery of bills to customers
• Enhance continuous sourcing and update of emails from customers to ensure consistent accuracy on bills dispatched
• Analyze the churn reports trend analysis for effective decision making within the business
• Ensure all credit notes raised to the assigned LOBs have been fully signed and posted and allocated by receipting team.
• Partnership with enterprise and consumer business units for effective preparedness in resolution of all issues within 4 hours SLA and feedback to customers to ensure that every experience with us is memorable
• To continually participate on Post pay stakeholders trainings and process reviews.
• Preparations of sectional reports and audit Schedules.
• Ensure completion of reports within the set timelines portfolio management.
• Daily handling Customers queries through Letters, Emails to credit, telephone calls, walk in customers, Siebel Activities and Service requests (SRs)
• To ensure expedient management of customer queries on Ebill folder feedback in 4hrs turnaround time.
• Preparation of weekly/Monthly reports and schedules.
• Trend analysis reporting on the ebill folder.
• Coordination of Bill printing and dispatch by the Outsourced agent to ensure the set SLA and quality checks are continuously identified and reviewed the Safaricom Way.
• First Degree in a business discipline or social sciences
• Diploma in Credit Management
• Five years hands on experience in credit management
• High Resilience and have impeccable character
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.