Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable (CCP-K)
Jobs at:Wisen HR Services
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow up for timely payment of due invoices as per company collection policy and look for ways to improve debt collection processes.
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts and plan a course of action to recover outstanding overdue payments.
• Update account status and database regularly and actively liaise with accounting, bank reconciliation, sales & marketing team members with respect to customer account queries and pending transactions.
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies in customer accounts like payment not posted, credit note not issued etc.
• Ensure every customer account allocated is reviewed and reconciled at least once a quarter and account entries are cross-checked against the original invoices, bank slip, bank transfer records.
• Evaluate new credit requests and conduct customer credit checks.
• Ensure Account Opening Form is filled up correctly by customers and has all necessary supporting documents.
• Handle customer queries and complaints, meet customers as and when required and prepare appropriate documents for file record purposes like agreement/acknowledgement towards outstanding amounts etc.
• File all customer correspondence documentation properly and keep such files for easy accessibility.
• Prepare and share with managers weekly customer outstanding statistics and alert of debtors unwilling or unable to pay timely.
• Prepare monthly (or on as and when required basis) statements, reports for customers and ensure they are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
• When necessary, act as part of the Accounts team member and assist in accounting work as may be allocated by management from time to time.
• Monitor credit control system in collaboration with sales and marketing, finance and executive team members and suggest improvements if any are required.
• Any other duties may be allocated by the Company Directors and management.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or any other related field
• Certified Credit Professional (CCP-K)
• Certified Public Accountant (K)
• More than 2 years experience in a similar position
• Working experience with companies supplying daily needed goods with a high number of daily transactions will be of added advantage.
• Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail and reasonably good computational, excel, auditing & review and problem-solving skills.
• Competency with large ERP systems
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload
• Strong communication skills and the ability to handle potential tense interactions with clients whilst displaying a friendly and confident manner
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.