Credit Guarantees Intern
Jobs at:Palladium International
Deadline of this Job:
06 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This scope of work seeks to recruit an intern to offer administrative assistance from a Kenyan national to support the National Treasury to implement a successful credit guarantee scheme for MSMEs in Kenya.
Scope of work
The credit guarantee scheme is domiciled under Financial and Sectoral Affairs Department (FSAD) which is under the directorate of Budget, Fiscal and Economic Affairs (BFEA). The scheme is implemented by a dedicated project implementation unit (PIU) that oversees the technical and operational functions required to successfully implement the scheme. The intern will be expected to support various elements of implementation as and when required.
Conduct of the work
The intern will be under the direction of, and report to, the Credit Guarantee Scheme Manager.
• Workshop reports and Minutes
• Inputs in Credit Guarantee Framework Development
• Supporting administrative roles in Credit Guarantee operations
• Supporting the preparation of the Credit Guarantee reports
• Filing of Credit Guarantee Scheme documents
• Any other deliverable requested by the scheme Manager from time to time.
• Degree in Economics, Finance, Development Policy or a related course
• Minimum 1 year experience working in financial services sector or a relevant industry.
• Concrete understanding of the Kenyan financial sector.
• Ability to learn new skills and adopt in a busy office environment.
• Knowledge and experience working with MS Office Suite.
• Previous exposure working with guarantees will be an added advantage.
Applicants are required to submit their applications no later than February 6, 2023, at 11:59 PM EAT.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.