Jobs at:Bridge Talent Management
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 03 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Scope and General Purpose:
• The role is responsible for the entire credit issuing process including consistent application of the credit
• policy, periodic reviews of existing customers and assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers. The role will also ensure quality customer service, maximized departmental operational
• performance as well as ensure that the organization maximizes its short, medium and long term
• profitability and shareholder returns, with the aim of optimizing loan issuance and reducing bad debts.
• Ensure recruitment of competent, motivated and productive staff.
• Ensure that the members of staff receive an appropriate orientation to the Company.
• Provide sound leadership, supervision and management of the staff through appropriate performance management, appraisals, training, mentoring and coaching.
• Oversee the performance, training, mentoring and coaching of staff assigned.
• Ensure compliance with approved budgets including prudent and timely spending.
• Ensure timely reporting of performance and activities.
• Ensure compliance with legislation, agreements with clients, highest standards of operational efficiency and quality of service to clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience and Personal Attributes
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Banking from a recognized institution
• At least 5 years of working experience in a credit-related role as a team leader in the financial industry
• Proficiency in ICT with strong MS Office and Internet ability
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Management and Stakeholders from varied backgrounds
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Planning and organization skills
• Problem-solving skills
Key Personal Attributes
• Team player
• Confidentiality and integrity
• Confident and assertive demeanor
• The high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Good business sense and commercial awareness
• Ability to make firm and clear decisions
• Willingness to travel on short notice
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.